1. Right to use the service
a. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, we hereby grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable right to access and use the Service solely for its intended purposes. If applicable, your use of any mobile application comprising part of the Service is subject to your further agreement with the terms and conditions contained within such application and with the usage rules of the applicable mobile application store, including, but not limited to, the Apple Inc. App Store Terms of Service. Contap may modify these Terms at any time, which modifications will become effective once posted on www.contap.me (the "Site"). If you do not agree with a modification, you must immediately stop using the Service. We reserve the right to stop offering the Service at any time either permanently or temporarily, at which point these Terms will terminate automatically. If we stop offering the Service, you understand and acknowledge we will not be required to provide refunds, benefits, or other compensation to you in connection with such a discontinuation. You agree your use of the Service is neither contingent upon the delivery of any future functionality or features, nor is it dependent upon any oral or written comments made by Contap with respect to future functionality or features.
In order to use the Service, you must establish an account (the "Account") with us and, to the extent permitted by the Service, with certain online third party properties such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn (each, a "Social Network"). If you establish an Account with Contap, you agree that you do not own or have any property interest in the Account. If you establish an Account with a Social Network, or use a preexisting Account with a Social Network, you understand you are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of such Account complies with all applicable foreign, federal and state laws and regulations and does not violate any term, condition, rule, procedure, policy or other guideline published by the Social Network. You agree to maintain your Account password in strict confidence. In the event your Account password is lost or otherwise compromised, you agree you will be responsible solely for all actions, damages, liabilities and losses incurred as a result of such loss or compromise, except to the extent arising from Contap's gross negligence or willful misconduct. You are responsible for any fees, including internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur while using the Service.
3. Restrictions on use
You agree you will not, under any circumstance:
• use or design cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to accounts registered to other users or to our computers, servers, or networks;
• share any Content (as defined below) that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, or religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes any intellectual property right, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity, or that impersonates any other person, or that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter;
• harass, stalk, disturb, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of, another person or group;
• use the Service or any part thereof for any commercial purpose;
• use the Service in connection with, or to otherwise promote, any violation of applicable law or regulation;
• transmit unauthorized communications through the Service, including junk mail, chain letters, spam, or duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable law;
• solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Service, including the Account login information of other users;
• perform or facilitate any act which, directly or indirectly, causes to be transmitted to, uploaded or downloaded by, the Service or any end user any software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Service;
• contact any user who has asked not to be contacted; or
• use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service, create Accounts, or collect content for any purpose without Contap's express written permission.
4. Use of data
You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and agree not to take any action which would violate the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, the U.S. Arms Export Control Act or any sanctions policies administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control, or cause Contap to be in violation thereof. You represent, warrant and certify that you are not a person with whom Contap (as a U.S. corporation) is prohibited from transacting business under applicable law. If you are located outside the U.S., you hereby consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the U.S.